WE ARE LOOKING FOR GOOD PEOPLE!
* Must be a Registered Medical Technologist
* With or Without Experience
* Computer Literate in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and a database related software platform.
* Graduate of any Business Course
* Has an amiable personality, competence, strong leadership skills, teamwork oriented and a customer service
oriented centered work ethic
* Computer Literate
* A licensed Pharmacist
* With adequate knowledge and experience in the broad scope of Pharmaceutical Services.
* Can work on shifting schedule
Interested applicants may visit or call our Human Resources and Development Department at 825-6911 loc 287 and look for Ryan/Mischell or send your resume at email@example.com